Applications for participation in the parade or other events are listed below. If you have any questions please contact us using the contact form.
Re-Entry/Ins & Outs & Wristband Policy
Re-entry is allowed. Please get your hand stamped before exiting. All wristbands are non-transferable.
During Music Fest weekend, free parking is available at Petersen Park (4300 Peterson Park Rd, McHenry, IL 60050). There is limited street parking for the events at Veteran’s park during the second weekend of Fiesta Days.
Credit and Debit Cards
Beer sales are cash only. However, an ATM will be available on site (provided by McHenry Savings Bank).
Designated Driver Booth
Sponsored by Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
Attendees who are over 21 can receive a wristband at our Designated Driver booth that allows them to receive free water and soft drinks throughout the night. Individuals who have a designated driver wristband will not be allowed to purchase or consume beer, and individuals who have purchased or consumed beer will not be eligible for the Designated Driver booth.
The following items are not allowed at Fiesta Days:
- Weapons of Any Kind, Including Fireworks or Explosives of Any Kind
- Illegal or Illicit Substances of Any Kind
- Outside Food or Drinks (Including Alcohol)
- No Coolers of Any Kind Allowed
- Large Backpacks
- Glass Containers and Metal Aerosol Cans, Including Sunscreen in Aerosol Cans
- Skateboards, Scooters or Personal Motorized Vehicles
- Bicycles Inside Festival Grounds
- Pets (Except Service Dogs)
- No Unauthorized/Unlicensed Vendors Allowed
- No Unauthorized Solicitations, Handbills, Sampling, Give-Aways, etc.
- Thursday, July 12, 5:00 pm
- Friday, July 13, 5:00 pm
- Saturday, July 14, 3:30 pm
- Sunday, July 15, 11:00 am
McHenry Fiesta Days
July 12 - 22, 2018
4300 Petersen Park Road
McHenry, IL 60050